MyEndo is one of the more specialist products in the Ultraprep Suite, and is used in the preparation of a patient for an endoscopic procedure. With MyEndo, endoscopy units can effectively screen their patients, ensuring they are fit for the procedures they are due to undergo before the day.
How it works
A GP may send a patient direct to test, or a Consultant will request an endoscopy on their behalf; following this, the patient is given a purple MyEndo patient card detailing both their hospital’s contact information and concise instructions on how to create their account and access the assessment program.
After creating an Ultramed account using their date of birth and unique NHS number, patients are directed to the Ultraprep landing page and navigate to the MyEndo program. Here, they complete a comprehensive assessment of their general health and medical history via a straightforward, user-friendly interface. Once the assessment is completed, the patient submits it digitally to the healthcare provider performing their procedure as an automatically generated Clinical Summary, to be reviewed by a registered nurse or similarly qualified member of the Endoscopy Unit.
The clinical summary report automatically highlights any areas of concern, allowing the pre-emptive identification of any additional tests patients may need as well as flagging up those with complex co-morbidities who will need further face-to-face consultations.
- Developed specifically with endoscopic procedures in mind; ideal for use in the preparation of Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatogram (ERCP), Endoscopic ultrasound, Oesophago Gastro Duodenoscopy (OGD or Gastroscopy), and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) and flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
- By using MyEndo, you can increase endoscopy quality and safety, whilst reducing resource requirements. Low risk patients can be rapidly identified, allowing more focus on high-risk individuals.
- Because MyEndo collects data including ASA grade, co-morbidities and drugs, patient preparation for endoscopic procedures is improved and the unit can be more efficient.
- Anticoagulation medicines can be safely and effectively managed, enabling efficient completion of therapeutic procedures and reducing the need for repeat appointments and on the day cancellations.
- MyEndo allows for better planning and throughput of patient operations, improving and reducing the RTT (referral to treatment time) pathway, especially if one-stop pre-procedure assessment is used.
- Our products are developed with both the clinicians and patients in mind; The latest version of MyEndo includes automation of ICD10 Codes to optimise income.
MyEndo is cloud-based, so is able to be fully integrated into existing IT systems without complex or time-consuming overhaul - hospitals and trusts only need to provide us with a valid email address for setup.
We also provide a kiosk service at an additional cost - to enquire, please contact email@example.com for more information.